Everyone knows that death brings us face to face with God. And if things aren’t what they should be, the idea is frightening. Many push it out of their mind until too late. Surely you are wiser than that. “The question?”
“Should you have died the moment you read this, do you have the assurance that you would be in Heaven?”
- “All have sinned and come short of the glory of God” Romans 3:23
This means we all have sinned and fall short of Jesus, God’s Glory.
- “The wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” Romans 6:23
Our sin has earned a wage and that wage is death or separation from God in Hell. God Has provided a gift (eternal life) and yet we must receive Jesus to have this new and eternal life.
- “God commends His love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:8
On the cross Jesus paid the price of our sins. He died for us and arose again on the third day, then ascended unto the Father. Even in our sins God loved us.
- “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” Romans 10:13
- Jesus said “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me!” John 14:6
- Jesus said “Follow Me” John 1:43
- “Whoever desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me.” Mark 8:34
- The words of Jesus “Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will Give you rest.” Matt. 11:28
- “Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” John 14:27
Welcome Jesus now as your Savior, giving your heart to God. He is waiting for you. How? Simple but life changing.
Call on Him now!
“Dear God I believe in you. Have mercy on me a sinner. Lord Jesus I want to follow you. Cleanse me from my sins and come into my life as my Savior and Lord. As best as I know how I repent of my sins and turn to Jesus. I believe you lived without sin, died on the cross for my sins and arose again on the third day and have now ascended unto the Father. I love you Lord, take control of my life. I believe you hear my prayer. I welcome the Holy Spirit of God to lead me in your way. I forgive everyone and ask you to fill me with your love for all people and lead me to care for the needs of others. Make my home in heaven and write my name in your book in heaven. I accept the Lord Jesus Christ as my Savior and desire to be a true believer in and follower of Jesus. Thank you God for hearing my prayer. In Jesus name I pray.”
Praise God. We rejoice with you as you have received Jesus into your heart and life. You are in the Family of God and your name written in the Book of Life. Now share what has happened to you with others…now! God bless you
Please continue to the ‘new life’ link to learn more about this new life in Christ. Glory!